I’ve always been a big goal setter & positive list maker & so, inspired by bloggers @cinderelmo & @stevie_couch, I’m going to do a monthly bucket list.
- Book our August family holiday in our hygge van @veedubbetty Let’s face it – there isn’t really much time left!
- Throw ourselves into the literary festival #porteliot2016 We had a blast last year & can’t wait for this years. This year I’m going to discover new gems & broaden my horizons by listening to speakers I’ve never heard of before.
- Sort out some junk in my kitchen cupboards & spare room because these are two areas that really need a spot of tlc
- Get back on the diet wagon I’ve lost nearly a stone since January but I’d like to shift half a stone more. I’d be happy to lose four this month
- See the poppies at Polly Joke a secret spot on the North Coast of Cornwall. I missed them last year.
- Put the finishing touches to the hygge subscription box which is due out in September! Can’t wait!
- Spend quality time with family & friends who often get overlooked in the busy-ness of life
- Walk 7,000 steps a day during the week & 10,000 at the weekend… Which will hopefully help the weight loss too! #winwin
- Blog often on all things hygge not least because it focuses my mind towards the important things in life!
A fairly manageable list. Will let you know how I get on – with photos!